|Date Posted||March 28, 2019|
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for guest services for CIA Consulting programs at Copia. This position provides the highest level of hospitality for guests. The Coordinator interfaces with a wide variety of departments, therefore effective communication and professionalism with all colleagues will be required. All duties performed will promote the CIA’s core values for excellence, professionalism, ethics and respect for diversity.
- Coordinates and manages guest services for CIA Consulting programs.
- Communicates with all guests in a timely manner.
- Works closely with CIA Consulting team on guest service standards to assure the same excellent customer service enterprise wide.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of one (1) year of related work experience in the wine/beverage, food service, entertainment, or hospitality industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a wine, culinary, or hospitality related field preferred.
- Previous experience in the wine and beverage, food service, entertainment, or hospitality industry within a restaurant, tasting room, or similar environment is preferred.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and self-motivation.
- Strong customer service skills and a consistently high level of responsiveness and attentiveness to guests.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills particularly in terms of event planning and coordination; attention to detail.
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion in handling sensitive information confidentially.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to regularly work weekends and holidays, and overtime as required to meet business needs.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends as required due to business needs.
- Must be able to lift and carry fifty (50) pounds.
- Able to stand for up to eight (8) hours at a time.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures hot and cold for long periods.
- Regular work requires a great deal of standing, lifting, bending and stretching.