|Date Posted||April 3, 2019|
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Site Systems Coordinator maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs PC desktop hardware, software and computer peripherals. This position is responsible to provide AV setup and support needs for various events, as well as to assist in basic telecommunication installations and user support as needed. The Site Systems Coordinator is responsible to document, maintain, upgrade or replace hardware and software systems, perform nightly systems backups, and maintain system backup documentation.
- Performs setup, installation, maintenance and upgrades of computer hardware (including desktops, laptops, monitors, printers and other peripheral equipment) and software components including analysis of user needs and verifying inventory.
- Sets up and installs equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards for events and functions.
- Works with management to ensure the accuracy, validity and integrity of the inventory and asset data.
- Contributes to the project planning of hardware and software procurement process.
- Performs daily User Support.
- Assists and instructs guests/customers in the proper use and operation of AV systems.
- Documents instances of AV equipment failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Works with both internal and external customers to ensure AV needs are met during various events and functions.
- Performs nightly system backups.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in Information Technology or related degree.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in Information Technology or computer technology field or related experience necessary.
- Higher Education work experience.
- Corporate experience in a multi-unit environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of Internet connectivity and LAN / WAN technology.
- Experience with AV set-up and support.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- Experience installing and maintaining Microsoft Windows based operating systems in a networked environment.
- Experience with PC imaging and application distribution.
- Must maintain a strong understanding of system backup principles and procedures.
- Strong PC troubleshooting skills.
- Basic understanding of networking principles.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment and maintain collaborative relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to show a high level of service responsiveness to internal customers.
- Must have a proven, consistent track record showing the ability to work with all levels within an organization.
- Must display a high level of energy and self-motivation.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Detail oriented and thorough.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Must be able to work overtime on nights and weekends as required due to business needs.
- Regular work requires a great deal of sitting, standing, lifting, bending and stretching.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures hot and cold for extended periods.
- Ability to lift and carry up to fifty (50) pounds.
At The Culinary Institute of America, it is important to us that we support our employees with a substantial and meaningful package of benefits. We believe in supporting our employees with benefits to assist with work life balance.
Benefits are offered based on the position type and status. Benefits offered may include:
- Medical and prescription drug plan.
- Dental plan, Vision plan.
- Insurance: Life, Home, Auto, even Pet!
- Short- and long-term disability plans.
- Generous paid time off programs, including paid holidays.
- Retirement savings plan 403(b) with company contribution.
- Employee assistance program.
- Tuition assistance programs.
- And more!