|Date Posted||June 14, 2019|
|Job Type|| Temporary |
CIA AT COPIA ANNOUNCES NEW INTERACTIVE 3D DINNER SHOW
The breathtaking ‘Le Petit Chef™ 3D Interactive Dining Series’
Napa Culinary Destination is the First on the West Coast to Offer Unparalleled Experience
Check it out here: https://www.ciaatcopia.com/le-petit-chef-marco-polo/
The Maitre D' is responsible for ensuring all guests receive a positive experience while providing a theatrical performance that will lead the guest through the interactive experience. This position also assists the restaurant team in achieving planned sales by performing all responsibilities and tasks of their position according to CIA standards, policies and procedures for operational excellence.
- Leads the guest through the interactive experience and acts as the master of ceremonies, essentially guiding the guest and service team through the event in a theatrical manner.
- Assists guests by anticipating their needs while they are in the restaurant and introducing them to all of the food and beverage programs that we have to offer.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of work stations.
- Completes opening and closing side work as assigned with the goal of contributing to an organized, well-prepared work environment.
- Maintains a strong food and beverage knowledge base in an effort to provide the best possible guest service experience.
- Maintains control and timing throughout shift to ensure quality guest experience.
- Ensures each and every table is maintained during the dining experience according to standard.
- Closing the guest experience by handling cash and credit card transactions accurately.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of food, including menu language & culinary preparations.
- Working knowledge of restaurant POS computer systems.
Licenses / Certifications:
- TIPS responsible alcohol service certification, or equivalent or ability to acquire.
- Service or hospitality industry experience preferred.
- Theatrical experience.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to be adaptable, dependable and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to show a high level of service responsiveness to internal customers.
- Must display a high level of energy and self-motivation.
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, accurate and efficient.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of “showmanship” befitting an interactive dining experience.
Shifts are "On Call"- Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 4pm-10pm based on business needs.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends and overtime as required by business needs.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry thirty (30) pounds.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry fifty (50) pounds.
- Ability to stand and work for extended periods of time during customary service hours.
- Able to bend, stoop or reach as needed.