Responsible for safe and timely pick up and drop off of student/staff/faculty passengers, to and from off-campus parking, housing and field trips. Vehicle to be driven is a 15-32 passenger bus owned and maintained by CIA. Bus schedule is expected to operate during AM, PM or weekends.
- Provide transportation to student/staff/faculty passengers to and from off-campus parking and housing.
- Perform vehicle pre-trip inspections.
- Maintain an accurate daily vehicle log; report any vehicle main issues to Director – Campus Services.
- Some off campus field trips may be required.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or a GED.
- 2 years of group transportation driving experience required; commercial, municipal or school bus, group van transport, or airport limousine service.
- Valid Class B CA driver’s license with Passenger Endorsement required; or Class A CA driver’s license with passenger endorsement preferred.
- Clear driving record is required.
- Ability effectively communicate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to work schedule hours/shifts.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures hot and cold.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
APPLY ONLINE AT