|Date Posted||March 1, 2019|
|Job Type|| Part-time |
The Banquet Server/Bartender is responsible for ensuring all guests receive a positive experience. This individual will be responsible for providing quality service to all customers while ensuring all practices, equipment and inventory are properly maintained.
- Assists guests by anticipating their needs.
- Functions as bartender at events.
- Uses standardized CIA recipes for all items served from bar.
- Conducts physical inventory of storage areas.
- Orders bar supplies as needed, rotates stock.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of work stations.
- Completes set up and break down side work as assigned with the goal of contributing to an organized, well-prepared work environment.
- Maintains a strong food and beverage knowledge base in an effort to provide the best possible guest service experience.
- Maintains control & timing throughout station to ensure quality guest experience.
- Ensures each and every table is maintained during the dining experience according to standard.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of food including menu language & culinary preparations.
- Working knowledge of restaurant POS computer systems.
Licenses / Certifications:
- TIPS responsible alcohol service certification, or equivalent or ability to acquire.
- A valid ServSafe® Food Handler card or the ability to get one is required.
- Service or hospitality industry experience preferred.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to be adaptable, dependable and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to show a high level of service responsiveness to internal customers.
- Must display a high level of energy and self-motivation.
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, accurate and efficient.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry 50 lbs. with assistance.
- Ability to stand and work for extended periods of time during customary service hours.
- Must be able to work at both locations of the CIA California Campus (Copia in Napa, CA and Greystone in St. Helena, CA). Must possess own transportation in order to travel between locations during the work day as required.